While I have spent nearly two decades in the Real Estate brokerage industry, I am always looking for ways to improve my service and become a better resource for clients. To that end, I consider continuing education to be an important career component.
Among the designations and certifications that I have earned are:
- E-Pro – a designation bestowed by the National Association of Realtors, the e-Pro designation is earned by Realtors who offer the most up-to-date and sophisticated service to clients. Applying advanced technologies and social media strategies expands the agent’s capabilities, increases the ability for sellers to reach more buyers, and for buyers to become exposed to more homes.
- BPOR –Broker Price Opinion Resource certification from the National Association of Realtors. The current housing market presents many challenges to our real estate industry, few more important than valuation. Evaluating properties depends more than ever on professional expertise and competence, the best use of technology, and a commitment to approach the valuation assignment from all pertinent perspectives. Realtors who are BPORs can provide both buyers and sellers the most in depth analysis of current market values, including for the purpose of setting a list price for a home for sale, or preparing an offer price on the purchase of a property.
- SFR – Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource certification, or SFR® for short, is earned by Realtors who haveexperience in assisting distressed homeowners and buyers of distressed properties. SFR’s are knowledgeable in: directing distressed sellers to finance, tax, and legal professionals; qualifying sellers for short sales; developing a short-sale package; negotiating with lenders; tap into buyer demand for short sales; andlimiting risk for all parties to a Short Sale transaction.
- CDPE – A Certified Distressed Property Expert® (CDPE) has a thorough understanding of complex issues in today’s turbulent real estate industry and knowledge of foreclosure avoidance options available to homeowners. CDPEs can provide solutions, specifically short sales, for homeowners facing market hardships.
- CHS –Certified HAFA Specialist, trained in assisting homeowners utilize the Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternative (HAFA) program offered by the U.S. Treasury Department. The HAFA program offers many benefits to distressed homeowners, including up to $3,000 in relocation assistance; complete release of debt obligation/no deficiency; and up to $8,500 toward junior lien release. CHS Realtors are educated in the HAFA program to provide expert assistance to borrowers who qualify for this foreclosure alternative.
I’ve also been a consistently highly productive agent, having achieved the following milestones and sales awards in my career:
- Licensed New Jersey Realtor since 1996
- Licensed New Jersey Real Estate Broker since 2008
- New Jersey Association of Realtors – Circle of Excellence Award Winner 2006 – Gold Level
- New Jersey Association of Realtors – Circle of Excellence Award Winner 2007 – Gold Level
- New Jersey Association of Realtors – Circle of Excellence Award Winner 2008 – Platinum Level
- New Jersey Association of Realtors – Circle of Excellence Award Winner 2009 – Silver Level
- New Jersey Association of Realtors – Circle of Excellence Award Winner 2010 – Silver Level
- New Jersey Association of Realtors – Circle of Excellence Award Winner 2011 – Bronze Level
- New Jersey Association of Realtors – Circle of Excellence Award Winner – 2012 – Silver Level